- Users shall browse this website at their own risk. SAHKKR accepts no liability whatsoever arising from and/or in connection with any user’s use of the website.
- The content of this website is provided on the basis of the situation of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“HKSAR”). Hence, information and contents contained herein may not be suitable to the needs and norms or the practical circumstances of other jurisdictions.
- The terms provided herein shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the HKSAR. By using this website, all users hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the HKSAR.
- SAHKKR will use its best endeavours to ensure that the contents contained herein are accurate. However, SAHK shall not be liable for any loss caused by any inaccurate or incomplete content or information.
- Except for the contents that have been expressly stated to be produced by SAHKKR, other contents, including but not limited to the links contained in this website, are not within SAHKKR’s scope of liability, and therefore SAHKKR is not liable to any loss or damages arising from or in connection with accidents (such as infection by computer virus), defamation, infringement of copyrights or intellectual property rights. For the avoidance of doubts, any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services provided by SAHKKR is done at the users’ own risk and discretion. Users will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer system or damage or loss of data resulting from the download of any information.
Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights
- The content available on this website (including but not limited to all texts, graphics, video and audio works, drawings, diagrams, photographs and compilation of data or other materials) are protected by copyright. Unless otherwise specified, SAHKKR is the owner of the copyright works.
- Unless otherwise specified, any reproduction, adaptation, distribution, dissemination or making available of such copyright works is strictly prohibited unless prior written authorization is obtained from SAHKKR. If any user discovers that a person or an organization has breached the copyrights of the aforesaid materials, please contact us immediately.